Monday, May 7, 2012

It Is Done, It Is Good

We've done it. 

After what seemed like an endless stream of papers and spending more money in one day than we ever thought possible, we held the keys to our future in our hands. I have been dreaming of a different kind of life, one of our own design rather than one imposed on us by external circumstances. For so long we have lived a reactionary life; now, we are living proactive and on our terms. It feels, well...so grown-up. 

This blog is going to be devoted to this new life and the process of turning our little house into our special home. Not only will I be redecorating but will use the house as a blank canvas for my Unchained Home crochet designs and freeform fiber art. We will also be cooking, gardening, bird watching, and possibly even learning to kayak. There is an active art community in Rockport and I would love to volunteer and get to know like minded art aficionados. 

I have never done a video recording much less upload it to the Internet, but with my handy iPad, I gave it a try. Come on in for a quick tour and then come back often to visit us on the coast.

1 comment: